Boot cover lifters
- Carry-over parts of proven window regulator components
- Standard window regulator cable system
- Custom optimisation such as degree of efficiency possible
- Controlled motion, regardless of load variations through pulse-width modulation (PWM)
- Security or privacy increases (receiving parcels in the boot / packing station)
- Programmable acceleration and braking curves
- Variable opening and closing speeds
- Lightweight design with integration of additional features through plastic guide rail
- Simple mounting concept without adjustments
- Pinch protection also for difficult pinch cases
General information on door systems.
We develop what moves.
With decades of experience in mechanics, electrics and electronics, we always find the right solution for our customers. We focus on convenient, safe and reliable operation, as well as lightweight construction and emission reduction.
Window regulator combination, flush glazing and frameless construction
A history of our innovations.
|1963||A transmission cable window regulator is developed for the VW Beetle|
|1976||The first manual KÜSTER cable window regulator enters production in the Simca 1307|
|1978||An electric cable window regulator enters production for the first time in the Audi A80|
|1991||Manual two-rail window regulators by KÜSTER are used in the VW Golf III|
|1994||The first electronically controlled window regulator is used in the VW Polo III|
|1998||KÜSTER launches the first structure-supporting door module on the market with the door module for the Audi|
|2000||The first door module made of aluminium enters production with the VW Phaeton|
|2002||Use of KÜSTER PLL pinch protection begins in the BMW X3|
|2005||The first electronic control unit for rear window regulators is used in the Bentley 614|
|2007||KÜSTER compact regulator development is applied to the MAN TG-A|
|2008||The first track regulator made of aluminium enters Porsche production|
|2009||In-house development of the door control unit|
|2012||The PCBs are produced in-house for the VW|